All-Star Cheerleaders Season 6

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I liked Orby's approach to just 'standing there' for spotting, just in regards to athlete-coach trust.

Agreed. I can never, not spot, when kids ask me to just stand there. I always end up assisting in some way just a little bit to make sure it's safe.

Which I find ironic, because I had mental blocks and HAD to have a coach standing there to throw skills but hated when they would actually spot me.

Anyone think there will be an episode about a certain "smoed twin's" younger sister now being on smoed?

Anyone think there will be an episode about a certain "smoed twin's" younger sister now being on smoed?

I mean she's been shown and I'm sure they'll feature her at some point but I hope they dont play that angle in all honesty. It does a disservice to her personal accomplishments and her talent to just label her as Jenee's younger sister (who is now over 18 so I feel fine not redacting the name). I hope the producers feel the same the way and when she's featured its not as "a certain smoed twins younger sister".

It hasn't been covered in the show yet but Jamison went back to Black ops. I hope they say why. Black ops is one of my favorite teams and she's such a great flyer so I am glad she is back

They're gorgeous, but highly impractical for a level 6 team, especially if the mesh parts aren't lined. They look more like part of a dance costume or an everyday shirt than a sports bra.

The maroon ones look alot less see-through than the black ones they've been wearing at practice but still ridiculously impractical.

The maroon ones look alot less see-through than the black ones they've been wearing at practice but still ridiculously impractical.

All i have to say is that I know these athletes are old enough to make their own decisions but I wouldn’t feel comfortable in that sports bra especially wearing i t in front of family. I knew it wasn’t the best but after seeing them close up I really hate that they have to wear those.

Back