High School Cheerleading Competition Makeup

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Sep 11, 2013
Where do you guys buy your competition makeup from? DO you do anything special? First year coach, found some neat stuff, looking for more ideas though!!

I've also been looking. Since we are high school, I don't want to do too much, but need to figure out something so that their facials pop more. Thinking smoky grey eye and some red lipstick, but I struggle with finding that red that they wear versus the one that wears them. so tough!

I've also been looking. Since we are high school, I don't want to do too much, but need to figure out something so that their facials pop more. Thinking smoky grey eye and some red lipstick, but I struggle with finding that red that they wear versus the one that wears them. so tough!
our coach had us get the revlon color stay overtime I think it's called. it has two sides it's a color and then a gloss topcoat. it really stays on. it can be a pain to get off, but it stays on all day!!! it's $10 but it lasted all season.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

Our colors are navy and orange, so for competition this year, we've been doing like a coppery color eyeshadow on the lid with navy in the crease. It sounds weird, but it actually looks really good!

Back