All-Star Cheerleading Fitness Test (idea For Testing)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I don't know if this would be a factor but maybe include how many years cheering and/or any previous athletic ability? For example ex gymnasts would probably be very successful vs. someone who didn't do any sports besides joining cheer last year or something

This is something I am including in my data as I think it is relevant. The length of time gymnasts condition and work basic shaping contributes greatly to their tumbling skill set although it does not translate as easily to the stunting skill set.

See who remembers this old internet meme:

Data data data data data data data data data data data data data
Re- sults RE - SULTS!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@King whats the VERT thing that I saw on Nfinity's instagram stories today? Is it similar to this idea?

@King whats the VERT thing that I saw on Nfinity's instagram stories today? Is it similar to this idea?

Haven't seen it. Share please.

Haven't seen it. Share please.

No clue what it is specifically, or their methodology, but it seems they are measuring jump height and intensity. You'd have to ask for their formulas, I guess, but they posted this:

DBpU7P6UwAAPBAn.jpg

ETA: that data is from myvert.com so I assume they're using that program/technology.

No clue what it is specifically, or their methodology, but it seems they are measuring jump height and intensity. You'd have to ask for their formulas, I guess, but they posted this:

ETA: that data is from myvert.com so I assume they're using that program/technology.

Wow!!!! Go Whit!!!! Her Mom is on the boards!!!!!

It's data Friday coaches

See who remembers this old internet meme:

Data data data data data data data data data data data data data
Re- sults RE - SULTS!

OOoooooooOOOOOhhhh snaaaaaake

Back