Cheerleading In The Uk

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Dec 19, 2012
So this upcoming fall I might be going to school in either Scotland ( St. Andrews) or Leeds university. I was wondering if anyone could tell me if there are any gyms close by to St. Andrews and I heard that Leeds University has a pretty good cheerleading team so any info on that would be amazing! Thanks :)

I'm from Leeds so I can help you out there!:) All three Leeds Uni teams (Celtics, Carnegie Aviators and Titans) are coached by Aviator Allstars. Leeds Celtics has a level 2 allgirl and a level 4 coed (I'm pretty sure!) and they both consistently come out on top and often win.

AV are an amazing allstar team who have a few Worlds teams and some lower levels as well, look them up on YouTube if you haven't heard of them:)

A few AV coaches are branching off to run their own gym called Genesis Cheer in Leeds too, tryouts are fairly soon I think and they're looking to form a Worlds team and another team based on the average level of the athletes who tryout. They're going to be amazing if the caliber of the coaches is anything to go by.

There's also NRG Extreme in Leeds who have senior teams between levels 2 - 4. They don't have their own gym like AV but they're still amazing and always do well at comp.

Leeds is amazing for cheerleading!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

Back