All-Star Cheerleading Pictures On The Beach!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I know this is really nothing about beach pics but I just wanted you to know what I heard twice in the last 2 weeks from 2 different people here in Texas.

I was at an open gym 2 weeks ago. (btw, I'm very friendly so I talk to random people)
This woman was talking to me. She wasn't from NC but some state close to your gym I believe. Anyways she was like yeah we just moved here and my daughter is looking for a gym. She went to a competition last season in NC and she saw this gym Infinity something and they were so good they are from Wilmington? And that wasn't real far and She wanted to cheer there but then we moved here I can't seem to find a gym for her.

So I was like thinking to myself wow that's cool I know someone who goes there and then this past week...

A woman at another open gym was talking to me. She states she is actually from NC and her cp cheered at another gym there which I had never heard of. Anyways she was talking about how she heard about the gym she was at that night for open gym.
Then she was like there was actually a really good team there in NC that my daughter wanted to cheer for...

So the first thing that popped in my head was CEA! So I said was it CEA? she said no well they were alright but it was Cheer Infinity. They were amazing and that's what we are looking for here.

I was like wow that's crazy 2 people in 2 weeks mentioned your gym in another state! Y'all must be doing something right!
"We do all things through Christ who strengthens us"!!!

Thanks for sharing this with us!!

2651037-T800600.jpg
Johnny Mercer's!!! Love it! (I went to UNCW)

Kind of funny, I came across a tumblr last night filled with pictures and stuff from this thread (mine included). Saw it and was like hmmm, wonder where I've seen those before! Just reminded me how easily people can take your pictures off the Internet!

Back