All-Star Cheerleading Poll: Who is the preseason favorite for Large Limited?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Who is the preseason favorite for Large Limited?

• Stingray Smoke

Votes: 76 22.9%
  • Spirit of Texas

Votes: 66 19.9%
  • Twist & Shout

Votes: 47 14.2%
  • Charlotte Teal

Votes: 26 7.8%
  • Rockstar

Votes: 20 6.0%
  • Cheer Force

Votes: 14 4.2%
  • ACE Thunderbirds

Votes: 12 3.6%
  • South Jersey

Votes: 32 9.6%
  • Cheer Extreme

Votes: 17 5.1%
  • Primetyme

Votes: 22 6.6%

• Total voters
ok, I shimmied you, Xpreass, but how do I put a saying like you did with it? Because of my signin name, which is attached, it looks like I'm shimmying and saying notagain. LOL How does one add a saying, like you did when you shimmied me???? :)
Thanks for the shimmy, by the way. :)

I havent watched smoke yet... Spirit of Texas Wow'ed me - but I expected them to Wow me. PRIMETYME is completely my underdog favorite in this division - When they hit their routine - They WILL be up there!

I havent watched smoke yet... Spirit of Texas Wow'ed me - but I expected them to Wow me. PRIMETYME is completely my underdog favorite in this division - When they hit their routine - They WILL be up there!

I saw them at battle. you can tell they havent added everything in yet but they're a force to be reckoned with.

I like CheerForces routine - A lot of the choreography is VERY innovative. I feel like they have TOO MUCh choreography tho. Its one of those things of each to their own.

I like CheerForces routine - A lot of the choreography is VERY innovative. I feel like they have TOO MUCh choreography tho. Its one of those things of each to their own.

i <3 Cheerforce this year. . .
but im gonna agree with Rudags on that statement. . . but im not hating it. . . but im just afraid that the judges would see the choreography more than what skills can the team give. But if they clean up BIG time, that routine will be a BANG!

Back