College Cheerleading Resume

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jun 14, 2012
What is this consisted of? Are there any samples anywhere that someone could direct me to?

Last edited:
What is a cheer resume? Like it lists all the gyms/teams you've been on?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ahh. Let me see if I can find the one I used for NFL tryouts a few years ago.

ETA: Can't find it. Basically use a regular resume format (Google one) and list your teams chronologically by season, highlighting any team or personal accomplishments in bullet points underneath.

List the teams you've been on, what you did on them, how the team did. And any other information you think is pertinent to what a college coach is looking for. This is your chance to tell your own story on paper (not make up a story but tell it in your own words)

Just list where you've cheered. This just helps college coaches get a feel for what you've done. Your skills when you get there should speak for themselves though.

I did one for my daughter when she cheered for college. Just listed where she cheered from age 7-18. Allstars/High school. Her positions (Base/Backspot). The major competitions she went to and where she placed. I think they have a couple of samples you can look at to get an idea. It doesn't have to be elaborate, just simple to show your experience.

Kiara Nowlin just made me feel like I have not done a single thing with my whole entire life....that girl is just soo impressive!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not taking credit away from her impressive accomplishments, but the bottom pages look like they list elementary and middle school achievements. There's an award on there called "Caught being Good" award or something along those lines. And then a science fair award. Not sure if those are actual noteworthy awards and matter a whole lot to what she's applying to or if those are awards your parents hang on their refrigerators because you were recognized for something :p

So don't beat yourself up too much.

I did one for my daughter when she cheered for college. Just listed where she cheered from age 7-18. Allstars/High school. Her positions (Base/Backspot). The major competitions she went to and where she placed. I think they have a couple of samples you can look at to get an idea. It doesn't have to be elaborate, just simple to show your experience.
Could you please dm me a picture or something so I could get an idea. That would be very helpful! :)

Could you please dm me a picture or something so I could get an idea. That would be very helpful! :)
I am not sure I still have it this was freshman year lol she isn't cheering anymore she switched schools. I can look though :)

Back