All-Star Cheerleading Worlds 2015 Day 2 (sunday)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

that was last year though, i do remember it being between a SE girl and a guy from Steel. i think its only like 6 seconds long or however long vines are...

Haha I pressed play, saw it was a fight, and closed it. Later found out on fierce board it was just as stupid as I thought. Fight videos are the absolute bane of my existence :banghead:

I believe the vine in question was not depicting an actual fight, but was meant to be funny, like a pretend fight. Granted, athletes posting a video online of them cussing while in their programs uniforms may not be the "funniest" thing, but what do I know :rolleyes:.

Are you kidding me?! You don't have total mind control over the actions of others?! :p;)
Guess they need to make their cools aid stronger for the mind control to work

**You're 12 and promoting a college recruiting camp. So tell us how your recruiting experience was?**

I couldnt tell if it was real or fake, I know some kids like to "do it for the vine" which is vines slogan I guess but then I was like ehhhhhhh, thats awfully profoun language while in uniform lol

I believe the vine in question was not depicting an actual fight, but was meant to be funny, like a pretend fight. Granted, athletes posting a video online of them cussing while in their programs uniforms may not be the "funniest" thing, but what do I know :rolleyes:.
I honestly couldn't tell if it was fake or not the SE athletes (I wanna say a good 3 or 4 girls) that were shown didn't look to thrilled

Back