All-Star Cheerleading Worlds 2015 Day 2 (sunday)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Emily

International Cheer Correspondent
Staff member
Cheer Parent
FBOD:LLFB
Jul 10, 2010
Here are a couple of links that could be useful:

USASF Schedule

Mobile friendly schedule (thanks @imrichhowboutu and @Ashley )

Worlds Google doc (thanks @luv2cheer92 )
Please change the doc only if you know what you are doing. If you see things that need to be changed but you don't want to do it/know how to do it, just write a comment in this thread and someone will take care of it. If you need to filter/sort/highlight: please download your own copy of the doc and do it there. If you filter/sort/highlight it is done for everyone which makes adding information throughout the weekend extremely difficult!

Livestream
There is a "livestream" offered for about $50 that unfortunately doesn't work. The USASF is unwilling to fix the problem, so even though you can find the link over USASF I'd NOT recommend to get it. If you got it and it didn't work for you: call your credit card company to request your money back. In addition to that VOD will be offered for free in about 2 weeks.

If you want to watch Large Senior and Large Coed later, Maeghen Mccutchen streamed her livestream over Periscope yesterday and will do so again today. Today's link

Twitter - CheerUpdates (updates on how teams do)

Twitter - tagged #Worlds2015

Big Worlds Spreadsheet (thanks @BlueCat)

Worlds consolidated schedule (all venues side by side)

Link to watch yesterday's videos

And please remember:
Have a fun day, keep it classy, and respect the privacy of the athletes - especially of the minors - in this sport!

Last edited:
Is there any way to edit the consolidated schedule? I want to add in the teams from yesterday so I can check for clashes in the teams I want to watch.

Is there any way to edit the consolidated schedule? I want to add in the teams from yesterday so I can check for clashes in the teams I want to watch.
I believe CheerUpdates made that doc. If you want, I can create a page on the regular doc that has all venues and you can sort by time?

ETA: I did it anyway haha, everyone please try to keep the page titled SUN-ALL sorted by time!

Last edited:
I believe CheerUpdates made that doc. If you want, I can create a page on the regular doc that has all venues and you can sort by time?

ETA: I did it anyway haha, everyone please try to keep the page titled SUN-ALL sorted by time!

Omg thank you so much! This makes everything so much easier :D

I feel like I should give @Emily some type of official title. So organized!
Yer a wizard Emily
dbba87a2f568c8c218a6fc361c28bce1.jpg

Like a boss.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back