All-Star Cheerleading Worlds 2015 - Day 3 (monday)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Emily

International Cheer Correspondent
Staff member
Cheer Parent
FBOD:LLFB
Jul 10, 2010
Here are a couple of links that could be useful:

USASF Schedule

Mobile friendly schedule (thanks @imrichhowboutu and @Ashley )

Worlds Google doc (thanks @luv2cheer92 )
Please change the doc only if you know what you are doing. If you see things that need to be changed but you don't want to do it/know how to do it, just write a comment in this thread and someone will take care of it. If you need to filter/sort/highlight: please download your own copy of the doc and do it there. If you filter/sort/highlight it is done for everyone which makes adding information throughout the weekend extremely difficult!

Livestream
There is a "livestream" offered for about $50 that unfortunately doesn't work. The USASF is unwilling to fix the problem, so even though you can find the link over USASF I'd NOT recommend to get it. If you got it and it didn't work for you: call your credit card company to request your money back. In addition to that VOD will be offered for free in about 2 weeks.

Today's Periscope

Twitter - CheerUpdates (updates on how teams do)

Twitter - tagged #Worlds2015

Big Worlds Spreadsheet (thanks @BlueCat)

Worlds consolidated schedule (all venues side by side)

Link to watch yesterday's videos

And please remember:
Have a fun day, keep it classy, and respect the privacy of the athletes - especially of the minors - in this sport!

Last edited:
I coulnt manage to get through the around 150 pages of yeaterdays thread but i managed to get sick over night so im gona be home today from work so can watch atleast some of worlds last day. Congrats WCSS and CE for your gold! That i managed to see. can someone update me on what happened after TGLC had an injury? EDIT: I meant in general after the injury i read the day 2 thred up until that point a then gave up. how did the teams in large senior do? i know the placements but did anyone hit?

Last edited:
exhausted.gif

Me after day 2. And now we do it all again.

I coulnt manage to get through the around 150 pages of yeaterdays thread but i managed to get sick over night so im gona be home today from work so can watch atleast some of worlds last day. Congrats WCSS and CE for your gold! That i managed to see. can someone update me on what happened after TGLC had an injury?
Basically they went back to the warm-up area and had an alternate fill-in for the 2nd performance, that's about it.

Can it be it's only Day #3 ?

If I could make but just one cheer plea, pleeeeze let the Livestream be trouble free.

And cheer gods if I may ask of one thing more, check out the mats and fix the floor. We have cheer family performing all day long and it's important that they are able to remain strong.

And lastly God, a small but important prayer, that you keep those injured under your safe care.

Also 4 Canadian teams in IOC5 finals (as well as the 4 US teams), but only a max of 3 from every other country. Curiouser and curiouser...

Have they released a good reason for this yet? How can they even for a second think this is fair for the rest of the international teams? It needs to be an equal amount that can qualify for finals from each country. This is WORLDS, so the rules should be the same for ALL countries. I'd like to know why the rules are being bent for USA and Canada.

Have they released a good reason for this yet? How can they even for a second think this is fair for the rest of the international teams? It needs to be an equal amount that can qualify for finals from each country. This is WORLDS, so the rules should be the same for ALL countries. I'd like to know why the rules are being bent for USA and Canada.
I kinda get the USA having 4 due to the scoring issue, it definitely could have been avoided if the USASF had gotten their ish together, but it would have sucked to have been announced as making it to finals only to have it taken right back away from you. But, I don't get adding the Canadian team at all, if they did that, they should have allowed every country (that is able) to have 4 teams advance, that I would have been completely fine with.

So (assuming the generally accepted reasoning is correct) I understand the 4 US teams - it sounds like USASF prematurely released scores before any disputes had been settled, then some element of judging of Wildcats' routine was incorrect, which increased their revised score to top 3 of the US teams. Because top 3 had already been announced, it would be unfair to take away finals from Blink, having already awarded it. It was one option, but on balance imo they took the best possible action in this situation. It's happened before, generally from prelims to semi-finals, so in a way they were being consistent as far as they could be after they made a mistake.
HOWEVER, Spring Tumbling then kicked up a massive fuss on Twitter, saying it was unfair, wrong etc. etc., and got international EPs/coaches to join in. Interestingly, USASF then added another Canadian team to finals, but no extras from any other country. This is where I completely lose trying to follow the thought process of the USASF.
In short, they made a mistake, tried to take best possible action afterwards, then caved to pressure from the loudest voice. Imo.
:rolleyes:

Basically they went back to the warm-up area and had an alternate fill-in for the 2nd performance, that's about it.

Ok. thank you! I meant in general but could have been clearer with my post.i read through the day 2 thread up until they just had the injury. ill change my original post.

Back