All-Star Cheerleading Worlds 2015 - Day 3 (monday)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Ok....
You said you saw people saying Smoed treating Brandon poorly and you didn't know why since the picture wasn't meant that way, so I gave you the reason why.
I didn't see any remarks directed towards Brandon with the exception of a response to. a video made and posted by BSB following Worlds awards. The video was making fun of SMOED at NCA dropping their flyer. He did respond to that video. Nobody on SMOED went on the attack or treated Brandon poorly that I saw. I could have missed something. But, they have a ton of respect and admiration for BSB.

I don't think any parents raise their children to be rude. They come by it naturally.

Ok I REALLY don't want to get into this discussion, but I can't tell if you're being serious.

In case you are...kids don't naturally become rude, they learn it from their environment. If parents allow it, it will continue. If parents lead by example and correct poor behavior appropriately, kids will act right. It's called parenting. Rudeness isn't organic. It's taught. Or allowed to happen. Maybe kids will be fine until they learn it from their peers or other adults they spend a lot of time with. You tend to act the way those around you act and if they accept or encourage bad behavior it will continue. If they don't accept it and instead stop it, well, it will stop.

Ok I REALLY don't want to get into this discussion, but I can't tell if you're being serious.

In case you are...kids don't naturally become rude, they learn it from their environment. If parents allow it, it will continue. If parents lead by example and correct poor behavior appropriately, kids will act right. It's called parenting. Rudeness isn't organic. It's taught. Or allowed to happen. Maybe kids will be fine until they learn it from their peers or other adults they spend a lot of time with. You tend to act the way those around you act and if they accept or encourage bad behavior it will continue. If they don't accept it and instead stop it, well, it will stop.
It was a joke.

I don't think any parents raise their children to be rude. They come by it naturally.
Well that's not exactly what I meant. I mean they don't show their children to be bullying other teams. Ex: ( this has nothing to do with teams just making this up) A Brandon parent absolutely hating SMOED . Their child then sees this and wanting to be more like their parent starts hating SMOED. I'm not saying that could happen with every kid but some kids do catch on. In real life this happens with swear words. Suzie see parents saying "cool" words and she want to try. Next she shows it to their parents and then the parents ask who taught them that.

Back