All-Star Cheerleading Worlds Day 1 Updates (Part II)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

only US international divisions teams had to since they only take 3 to finals it is a way for teams to get to perform more then once.
i knew about the only taking 3 to finals rule but i am confused why it is only for the international divisions..isn't that kinda unfair because the other divisions get to bring more? maybe it's just me. haha

Welovecheer-yes! Post it! We tried putting it on the boards but it didn't work, we want everyone to see the whole thing up close :)

picture anyone? or anyone want to describe it? :) i'm pretty curious to see this uniform after what i've heard about it. hmm

The top is full length its looks like a black sleeveless collar polo shirt in the front with purple stones and the back is made like the new PSS tops with the Ga symbol, the sleeves have white stripes going across the top and black underneath Im not sure if its connected to the top or not. The skirts are black with white stripes on the side.

Woooo we are in finals, when close to no one thought we would be!

Congratulations Tayler! And I don't know why anyone would every doubt it...both your team and Rolling Stones are incredible. Rockstar is a totally class act. Best of luck tomorrow!!!!!

Caryn

i knew about the only taking 3 to finals rule but i am confused why it is only for the international divisions..isn't that kinda unfair because the other divisions get to bring more? maybe it's just me. haha

most international teams are on at large bids so they pay their entire way there to compete for 3 spots. When there are divisions that have more then 10 it went from however many straight to 3. that was a big cut for just 1 round so they want to go from 10 after trials then compete at prelims and narrow it to 3. gives teams the opportunity to compete more then once when they spent thousands to get there.

most international teams are on at large bids so they pay their entire way there to compete for 3 spots. When there are divisions that have more then 10 it went from however many straight to 3. that was a big cut for just 1 round so they want to go from 10 after trials then compete at prelims and narrow it to 3. gives teams the opportunity to compete more then once when they spent thousands to get there.
oh okay thanks for clearing that up for me!

Back