All-Star Cheerleading Worlds Day 1 Updates (Part II)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

CEA small sr. did make it to finals, st fulls couldnt go at the beginning of routine b/c music skipped, they will be thrown tomorrow

that is why small limited and small senior placements haven't been annouced they have to wait until both groups go then combine scores. that is why i am confused with teams saying they made finals because they don't know if they did since group B hasn't gone yet. atleast that is how i understood it when the two groups were explained. so how do people know they made it when placements haven't been announced?

that is why small limited and small senior placements haven't been annouced they have to wait until both groups go then combine scores. that is why i am confused with teams saying they made finals because they don't know if they did since group B hasn't gone yet.

because top 60% of each division makes it to finals. the small senior division A finalists have been announced. the overall standings aren't announced yet so performance order for tomorrow isn't known.

because top 60% of each division makes it to finals. the small senior division A finalists have been announced. the overall standings aren't announced yet so performance order for tomorrow isn't known.

i know that the top 60% make it but that is total of all of small senior/small limited so did they take 30% of each group? because if not how is it fair to put them in finals when the other group hasn't gone yet.

I just watched the Large Senior Videos, and I can honestly say CEA SE stands alone. I got chills not only because they hit their routine almost near Flawless (with the exception of the straight up stretch) but because of the reaction from the crowd. No other routine in that division had that sort of response. F5 has potential if they hit solid, panthers look amazing, but IMO for SS its the music that kills it for me. The skills are solid and clearly visible- Im not taking that away from them- but if SS CA and F5 hit flawlessly tomorrow and even if CEA has that stretch bobble- CEA will be crowned your next World Champs!! IMO

Back