All-Star Cheerleading Worlds Day 1 Updates (Part II)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I just watched the Large Senior Videos, and I can honestly say CEA SE stands alone. I got chills not only because they hit their routine almost near Flawless (with the exception of the straight up stretch) but because of the reaction from the crowd. No other routine in that division had that sort of response. F5 has potential if they hit solid, panthers look amazing, but IMO for SS its the music that kills it for me. The skills are solid and clearly visible- Im not taking that away from them- but if SS CA and F5 hit flawlessly tomorrow and even if CEA has that stretch bobble- CEA will be crowned your next World Champs!! IMO
Senior Elite also gave me chills for the same reasons! But I do think other teams in the division received the same response. Especially Shooting Stars. When they hit their stunts the crowd reaction was unbelievable!! I couldn't even hear the music. And I LOVE how the entire audience knows their music and voice overs. My favorite part was the whole crowd yelled "STOP!" in the jump section. I got chills! But I actually love Shooting Stars music. But I did notice that this season everyone is either a lover or hater of Shooting Stars' music. I personally love it. But I just honestly love the Large Senior division in general. I think everyone who advanced to finals today has a chance of taking home gold!! Tomorrow is going to be SO exciting!

I just watched the Large Senior Videos, and I can honestly say CEA SE stands alone. I got chills not only because they hit their routine almost near Flawless (with the exception of the straight up stretch) but because of the reaction from the crowd. No other routine in that division had that sort of response. F5 has potential if they hit solid, panthers look amazing, but IMO for SS its the music that kills it for me. The skills are solid and clearly visible- Im not taking that away from them- but if SS CA and F5 hit flawlessly tomorrow and even if CEA has that stretch bobble- CEA will be crowned your next World Champs!! IMO

You are SOOOOOOOOOO Right! CEA is in a League of their own, They were Flawless!!

anyone know about cali small senior? i went through all 37 pages of the other thread and no word except a tumble bust???... have they competed?

anyone know about cali small senior? i went through all 37 pages of the other thread and no word except a tumble bust???... have they competed?

haha well if they had a tumble bust then they obviously competed. but yeah, they competed in small senior A so their results have already been announced. I can't say as fact that they made it because I haven't heard, but I"m sure they did. They're really good and I had them as a shoo-in to finals on my list.

Back