All-Star Cheerleading Worlds Day 1 Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

F!ERCE

Cheer Parent
Mar 23, 2010
I'm just gonna go ahead and start this thread now so it's all ready for the morning. Please post HERE with all updates and conversation :) Makes it easier for everyone to get the info they're looking for. A "Day 1 Standings" thread may be created later, if necessary.

Fierce.......good idea to start a seperate thread later for results.......that way nobody has to page through 48 pages to find them. LOL

Thank you sooo much Nikaa twist. Many of us cant see anything on VOD so you're our eyes and ears. Please keep em coming. =)

I heard Supercells had one stunt bobble...1 touch down and last pass ended in a full

I really suggest reading twitter updates. Many people are tweeting and giving good updates. It's not hard to sign up for twitter or you could just go to their page and keep refreshing.

Thanks, if its not to much trouble can you tell me how to signup? I know zero about that.

http://www.twitter.com/

On the homepage, it says "New to Twitter?" and then there's a big yellow button that says "Give it a try"
Once you make an account, we can help you out with people to follow for updates.

Hope I helped you a bit. :hello:

Starlites... tumbling omission. stunt fall

Wildcats looked great..dropped a stunt (hands awesome)

K I went through the "give it a try"... Now what do I do?
And yes, your helping so much more than you know. My nerves have actually calmed down LOL

K I went through the "give it a try"... Now what do I do?
And yes, your helping so much more than you know. My nerves have actually calmed down LOL

You just enter in the information it asks you to put it, like your name (which will be displayed on your page, so you can use just a first name or whatever you want), and then your username can be whatever you want it to be, whether it be your board name or whatever else you'd like. And of course you then make a password and put your email in.

Oh & personally I'd uncheck the box at the bottom of the page unless you want to be annoyed with emails from Twitter.

Back