All-Star Cheerleading Worlds Day 1 Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Just FYI...when this thread gets to 40 pages I'm gnna lock it and start a new one.

I know everyone has different settings for how many posts they see per page so I'll just say mines on 35 now...so I'm gonna do it prett soon.

Same thing I was thinking!!!! I am at 35 too so go for it!!!

Just FYI...when this thread gets to 40 pages I'm gnna lock it and start a new one.

I know everyone has different settings for how many posts they s

Same thing I was thinking!!!! I am at 35 too so go for it!!!

Great minds think alike :)

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

HELLO?!?! where'd everyone go... i'm freaking out over here! i've gotta know the small senior updates

The special needs division was competing and was fantastic from what Ive heard :) Sooo awesome that these athletes have the same opportunities as the others. Really. I love it.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

I have not had any new videos posted in forever! No small senior all girl or semi coed posted yet and they started at 1:30?? AAHHH! Anyone else having any luck?

The special needs division was competing and was fantastic from what Ive heard :) Sooo awesome that these athletes have the same opportunities as the others. Really. I love it.

Our special needs team from Indiana Ultimate performed. I heard they were a crowd pleaser. Im so sad I can't watch them in person!

Back