All-Star 'cheerlebrities' Promoting

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

In my unpopular opinion, Nash Grier and "Magcon" are going to be the downfall of our generation. They are famous for nothing. (*cough cough* like the Kardashians, who I feel the same way about) They've got a fan base of impressionable preteen girls, and from what I understand they aren't very good influences. I have never seen any of their videos (I don't have a vine, and the only time I'm on YouTube is to watch cheer.) but I've heard what they say is shallow and sometimes derogatory. If not that, then just stupid.
We have one kid in our tumbling classes who is on the magcon bandwagon. She's 14. She acts like she's 6. She runs around, makes really stupid jokes, (not funny stupid; that kind of stupid where they say a bunch of random words then laugh at themselves stupid) and is just generally disrespectful. She'll say really rude stuff, then laugh. I don't blame the internet famous boys for this, but this is my greatest amount of exposure to their following.
Sorry if I'm being really rude/irrational. I know I don't know enough about them to judge. But until they start doing something beneficial to society, and stop being arrogant and telling girls how they think they should look and act via YouTube, I shall continue to do so.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

so is someone going to name the name of that sauce being promoted or not? i like sauce. is it good?

I know this is an old thread but this is starting to remind me of so-called "prank channels" on YouTube.

Back