Cheerlebrity?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

newcheermom624

Cheer Parent
Sep 18, 2011
So as I look around the forum, I see this word a lot. I know what the definition is, but what exactly does a cheerleader have to do to become recognized by the "cheer world". I am wondering why certain athletes get more notarized than others, when that non-cheerlebrity may be have the same skills or maybe even better skills than that said person. Is it their gym, coach, state etc... that makes them "famous"?

So as I look around the forum, I see this word a lot. I know what the definition is, but what exactly does a cheerleader have to do to become recognized by the "cheer world". I am wondering why certain athletes get more notarized than others, when that non-cheerlebrity may be have the same skills or maybe even better skills than that said person. Is it their gym, coach, state etc... that makes them "famous"?
I know that several people that are considered 'cheerlebrities' were on the cover of a popular cheer magazine and that gave them recognition that made cheerleaders love them. Some are publicized by 2by2videos on youtube. :)

Oh, OK. That makes sense. I just looked up the 2by2videos on YouTube, how does the maker of these videos choose their subjects? Is it just based on which gym they are at? Sorry for asking so many questions LOl

Oh, OK. That makes sense. I just looked up the 2by2videos on YouTube, how does the maker of these videos choose their subjects? Is it just based on which gym they are at? Sorry for asking so many questions LOl
I think the athletes and their families pay to have the video made for them, but I'm not 100% sure.

Also some athletes become 'famous' for being exceptionally talented, e.g. Kiara Nowlin, Whitney Love, etc, whilst some athletes become famous for being the first person to compete something, e.g. Maddie Gardner.

Latest posts

Back