All-Star Cheerlebs On New Teams

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

After reading (skimming) this thread I've decided to start recording myself sitting in meetings bored and doodling. I feel like this is something all older millennials can relate too.

As of Tuesday morning I'd already attended 3 meetings about nothing.

My friends and I always discuss how work life is nothing but a series of meetings about nothing

I'm going to become a Librarian-Leb. Libleb.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
And then people can record themselves watching your videos while sitting in meetings. It's a win win!

After reading (skimming) this thread I've decided to start recording myself sitting in meetings bored and doodling. I feel like this is something all older millennials can relate too.

As of Tuesday morning I'd already attended 3 meetings about nothing.

My friends and I always discuss how work life is nothing but a series of meetings about nothing

I'm going to become a Librarian-Leb. Libleb.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
So your job is like Seinfeld.

There are a few cheerlebs my CP follows that are NOT cheering this year. Kind of an interesting turn of events, taking some time off.

I can't say that I blame them.

Let's say you're on two teams (each one practicing 2.5 hours per week), you're taking 2 classes (2 hours a week) and 3 privates every week ( 1 hour each). Then you're at open gym every other day for two hours.

Then you're shooting hairspray photo shoots, practice wear photo shoots, etc.

Then you're driving (example) 3 hours to the gym and 3 back every time.

Then you're competing on the weekend.

All other time is likely devoted to school. Maybe.

Not much time for you know, kid stuff.

Suzie's moms love to say "I know she's in the gym a lot and doing a ton of modeling stuff, but she loves it. She'd be in there every day if I let her."

But don't kid yourself, your 6-9 year old would much rather be at her friend's party at Chuck E Cheese's than shooting a beach practice wear shoot for four hours.

I fully admit I watch a youtuber play video games, but he played a lot of scary ones and he was ridiculously hilarious and I wasn't so scared watching him play lol. Plus although I enjoy them (#TeamHarvestMoon) I'm not amazing, so it's living out the idea of what gameplay is like without getting frustrated about blowing up. Also I grew up in the 90s and I'm a girl so my cousins had to be FORCED to let me play games with them. Now we're adults and actually share without prompting.

We all know I started Youtube. But most people don't know I started again (although I've taken a temporary hold on it). It's HARD- unless you're 21 and under and PRETTY. Then you'll probably get in pretty quick. My major demographic (21-35) isn't on Youtube much anymore (if at all). Most of the older creators still on Youtube have been doing it for YEARS (Philip DeFranco, Boogie, Casey Neistat, Grace) and had a decent following by the time they're my age, or are in LA with access to TONS of creators who they can reach out to for collabs if they're just starting. I will say- Casey Neistat's office is literally next door to my job. But I am not Casey Neistat and I am not a visionary director who had her own film bankrolled HBO who has really cool video skillz. Nor is my life interesting enough for Daily Vlogs (as I found out during Vlogmas this year- because all I do is work).

Its gross. Like people can have their opinions all they want.. but cmon. The pictures are a bit much !

@armycheermom

Compared to what other people are saying in this thread this is FAR from gossip but whatever. This is America.

So you think my comments about "paparazzi" style photos of someone who didn't authorize such pictures to be posted is gossip ?
kayyyyyyyy lol

I can't say that I blame them.

Let's say you're on two teams (each one practicing 2.5 hours per week), you're taking 2 classes (2 hours a week) and 3 privates every week ( 1 hour each). Then you're at open gym every other day for two hours.

Then you're shooting hairspray photo shoots, practice wear photo shoots, etc.

Then you're driving (example) 3 hours to the gym and 3 back every time.

Then you're competing on the weekend.

All other time is likely devoted to school. Maybe.

Not much time for you know, kid stuff.

Suzie's moms love to say "I know she's in the gym a lot and doing a ton of modeling stuff, but she loves it. She'd be in there every day if I let her."

But don't kid yourself, your 6-9 year old would much rather be at her friend's party at Chuck E Cheese's than shooting a beach practice wear shoot for four hours.

Yeah, it's interesting to watch the progression of all these Suzie's who "can't get enough of the gym" when they are young an under their mother's complete control as they turn into teenagers w/ their own thoughts and will. So many of those types quit or tone it down significantly starting around age 12/13 because they start resisting the adults around them trying to schedule every minute of their day towards the persuit of world domination in an activity that they don't really even like that much. You see this in gymnastics a lot too. Sometimes dance.

Yeah, it's interesting to watch the progression of all these Suzie's who "can't get enough of the gym" when they are young an under their mother's complete control as they turn into teenagers w/ their own thoughts and will. So many of those types quit or tone it down significantly starting around age 12/13 because they start resisting the adults around them trying to schedule every minute of their day towards the persuit of world domination in an activity that they don't really even like that much. You see this in gymnastics a lot too. Sometimes dance.

That deserves a :shimmy:

True in pageants, too.

You see a lot of kids in the little baby/kid divisions. Then you get to tween/teen and there are like 4 kids.

Also, some of those kids are still so young.

Like, you're all #futureworldchamp and #futuresmoed.

Your. kid. is. Mini 1.

This is her first year cheering.

Relax.

I fully admit I watch a youtuber play video games, but he played a lot of scary ones and he was ridiculously hilarious and I wasn't so scared watching him play lol. Plus although I enjoy them (#TeamHarvestMoon) I'm not amazing, so it's living out the idea of what gameplay is like without getting frustrated about blowing up. Also I grew up in the 90s and I'm a girl so my cousins had to be FORCED to let me play games with them. Now we're adults and actually share without prompting.

We all know I started Youtube. But most people don't know I started again (although I've taken a temporary hold on it). It's HARD- unless you're 21 and under and PRETTY. Then you'll probably get in pretty quick. My major demographic (21-35) isn't on Youtube much anymore (if at all). Most of the older creators still on Youtube have been doing it for YEARS (Philip DeFranco, Boogie, Casey Neistat, Grace) and had a decent following by the time they're my age, or are in LA with access to TONS of creators who they can reach out to for collabs if they're just starting. I will say- Casey Neistat's office is literally next door to my job. But I am not Casey Neistat and I am not a visionary director who had her own film bankrolled HBO who has really cool video skillz. Nor is my life interesting enough for Daily Vlogs (as I found out during Vlogmas this year- because all I do is work).

I love love love Casey!! So cool you work near him.

I love these hashtags. Just add #futureburnout to it [emoji57] But i guess as long as parents hope they can make some money off off their kids "talent" (real talent or just good marketing by mom), this won't stop
I wonder if they really make money though, or is it just loads of free hairspray, backpacks and spankies. Can't pay your gym bill with hair products! ;)

I wonder if they really make money though, or is it just loads of free hairspray, backpacks and spankies. Can't pay your gym bill with hair products! ;)
Even if it is just free products, it means that they don't have to pay for them and can save money for tuition. They could always sell autographed things though ;)

Back