Music Cheersound??????

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

did cheersound do shooting stars in 07 and 08? there music hasnt been good since those seasons, they need should go back to what they had then

Yes they did. They did 09 and 10 too. It'll definitely be different this year since they aren't using cheersound. I can't wait to hear the music!

I would forever be happy if we can just write Tah Gun.

(writing out RAaaays in a southern drawl is good too).

I haven't heard much about Cheersound this year either but I heard Kyle Blitch is insanely popular this year! I've always loved his music and I'm excited my teams get to perform to it this year :)

I haven't heard much about Cheersound this year either but I heard Kyle Blitch is insanely popular this year! I've always loved his music and I'm excited my teams get to perform to it this year :)

I'm so happy for Kyle! I can't to hear all the amazing mixes he's gonna produce this year!

We never received our finished music or the voiceovers we paid Chat for a few years ago. That was a great expense for our girls and gym. I think he must have been having a bad time that summer and his business never recovered fully. It's shame because he was really good.

He is supposed to be doing 3 of our mixes this year. He is now a week late delivering and I am getting very nervous. Can anybody give me Kyle or JR's number?

Back