Music Cheersound??????

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

yes cheer sound gave us our mix about a week late, and it was unfinished.
-still has most sound effects needing to but put it
-and all v/o

they also messed up the counts ,we're missing an 8 count on our pyramid

I was wondering the same thing myself - CheerSound produces some of the best cheerleading music in my opinion. I do know that they did CA Bullets Jr Intl Coed but it the Worlds version was edited by Custom Grooves. The only music from World's that I recognized this past season that was produced by CheerSound was Woodlands Elite (fave) and Maryland Twisters. Cheer Athletics Wildcats even had there music re-done from CheerSound to CheerMusicPro.. so IDK what is going on this season. Im still a fan tho!

which teams from maryland twisters? I thought JR did all their music.

Since people have already been receiving their teams music this goes without saying but Kyle & JR are both on fire again.

Good luck getting it! I hope it works out for you.

We got the first of three mixes yesterday, and while it was late and thus frustrating, I can't tell you how awesome it is. Totally worth the wait. Hopefully the next two will be just as good and on-time:)

So if cheersound is not doing many mixes this year who will do F5's mix? I would love to hear either Kyle or JR do their mix. I would actually just love to hear a mix that both Kyle and JR work on together (not just one editing the others work) to make the greatest mix ever.

So if cheersound is not doing many mixes this year who will do F5's mix? I would love to hear either Kyle or JR do their mix. I would actually just love to hear a mix that both Kyle and JR work on together (not just one editing the others work) to make the greatest mix ever.

Kinda like cali jr coed 5 worlds ? With Kyle an phat chat

From this past season... he did F5 and Reign... but reign (I believe) had their music completely re-done by JR later in the season.

I just heard CheerForce Small Senior 2010-11... and I strongly believe that it was done by Chat. I can recognize anyones style of music within the first few seconds of hearing it!

From this past season... he did F5 and Reign... but reign (I believe) had their music completely re-done by JR later in the season.

Do you have the phat chat version of reign .. Or of Cali large coed( all 230 of it not the 210 on in the library)?

Back