All-Star Cheersport 2013 - Who Is Going?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Indiana Elite will be bringing some teams. Other than S3 and S4, I don't remember though.

I hope there's enough blankets this year. My team competed really late last year, so our coaches didn't give us the thing for the blankets until then. And they were all out so I didn't get one :(

I hope there's enough blankets this year. My team competed really late last year, so our coaches didn't give us the thing for the blankets until then. And they were all out so I didn't get one :(
Two years ago our sr coed 4 was literally the last team announced as champions (last division, last awards session) and they were out of jackets. They got them in like...late June...I think.

And wore them in late June! Fleece...90 degree NC.... C'yeah they're wearin those jackets!

We only hand out blankets on Friday and Saturday at Nationals. We had plenty left over and I would love to mail you one. Please email me at [email protected] with your information and I will get that taken care of for you.

Two years ago our sr coed 4 was literally the last team announced as champions (last division, last awards session) and they were out of jackets. They got them in like...late June...I think.

And wore them in late June! Fleece...90 degree NC.... C'yeah they're wearin those jackets!

At CHEERSPORT Nationals in 2011, we grew much more than we had anticipated when we reached over 900 teams for the first time. We order the jackets so far in advance that we couldn't get more jackets to Atlanta in time. We are confident that it will never happen again and we order more than enough jackets to ensure that each National Champion receives their jacket in Atlanta. Again, we apologize to all of the teams that this effected in 2011.

At CHEERSPORT Nationals in 2011, we grew much more than we had anticipated when we reached over 900 teams for the first time. We order the jackets so far in advance that we couldn't get more jackets to Atlanta in time. We are confident that it will never happen again and we order more than enough jackets to ensure that each National Champion receives their jacket in Atlanta. Again, we apologize to all of the teams that this effected in 2011.
I'm not saying anything bad about it. Cheersport is my favorite event all year. I just thought I was hilarious (and a testament to what that jacket means) that our kids were sporting fleece jackets in 90 degree weather on their beach vacations :) priceless!

Back