All-Star Cheersport 2013 - Who Is Going?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Just saw on Twitter that Top Gun will be attending this year!

(Sorry if this is old news, I just heard about it)
WHHHHHAAAAAATTTTTTT?????? Can I get a confirmation on this? They are my favorite program and I've never seen them live. That's my birthday weekend and that would be the best parent EVA! Well, short of my Cp's bringing a jacket home that weekend. The smiles on their faces would carry me through an entire year if that happens!

WHHHHHAAAAAATTTTTTT?????? Can I get a confirmation on this? They are my favorite program and I've never seen them live. That's my birthday weekend and that would be the best parent EVA! Well, short of my Cp's bringing a jacket home that weekend. The smiles on their faces would carry me through an entire year if that happens!
Hey thats my birthday weekend to! My birthday is on the 15th

Im pretty sure that they're going too I tweeted one of the members about going to CHEERSPORT, and three other member of TG retweeted me. Not sure if that counts lol

I don't remember who posted it but it was a picture of their competition schedule and Cheersport was on there!

I'm just going to drop off my CP with you so the two of you can go TG stalk together, lol

Latest posts

Back