All-Star Cheersport 2014 Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Not to put too fine a point on it, but OnyxCats ended up with a 98.55. That means that their day 2 score was (I believe) a 98.80. That would have been the single highest score for any L5 for either day. We are VERY proud of them!
Oh wow!!!! I had only seen the one score and social media. That is incredible!!!! I am so happy for the coaches too - Coach G coaches my daughters as well. This is so great for the coaches, the gym, our locale and of course the athletes!!!!! #CAfamily

Shouldn't cheersport know this already and not include them at awards?

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
You would think so, but I think teams have to fill out a sheet and say what type of bid they have/will accept. Maybe these teams didn't fill that out right or didn't turn it in.

It was kind of disappointing to me so see a lot of negative posts on social media regarding a lot of cheersport results. Let's face it - we have all been there at one time or another. It just becomes extremely disrespectful to the teams that actually won. Be mad at the judges & EP's & take it up with them in private.
people need to remember - when you put things on social media - EVERYONE sees it.

You would think so, but I think teams have to fill out a sheet and say what type of bid they have/will accept. Maybe these teams didn't fill that out right or didn't turn it in.

I will add that now that I'm double checking my site to the list cheersport posted on their fb page, it doesn't match. But maybe mine include those 3 extra AL bids awarded with the extra paid...

It was kind of disappointing to me so see a lot of negative posts on social media regarding a lot of cheersport results. Let's face it - we have all been there at one time or another. It just becomes extremely disrespectful to the teams that actually won. Be mad at the judges & EP's & take it up with them in private.
people need to remember - when you put things on social media - EVERYONE sees it.
Exactly. I saw a picture that I sincerely hope is fake because if not, it was just tacky. There was a trophy and medals sitting in a trashcan. That is so disrespectful and quite frankly makes you look like a bunch of five year olds. Grow up and get over it. If the image was fake, then I apologize but I can't imagine there was that many medals and trophies sitting around for a picture like that to be faked.

There was one team in particular that seemed incredibly bitter about their placement. I can't believe some of the things they tweeted after awards.

I will add that now that I'm double checking my site to the list cheersport posted on their fb page, it doesn't match. But maybe mine include those 3 extra AL bids awarded with the extra paid...
I just looked at your site and you have the same as me. What I have could be wrong, but I have Twister All Stars Gold, C4 Longhorns, and ICE Thundergirls as already having at-larges and they were listed originally.

I just looked at your site and you have the same as me. What I have could be wrong, but I have Twister All Stars Gold, C4 Longhorns, and ICE Thundergirls as already having at-larges and they were listed originally.

Yeah, the Cheersport facebook page doesn't have Twisters listed. I think that got passed down when they realized they had one. I realized I was missing All Star Revolution Freedom from my list compared to the cheersport list.

Thundergirls aren't listed on the USASF page, so they must have declined their earlier bid.

USASF website DOES list C4. So that must be a mistake.

Here is our DVD video order form... it gets confusing, but we'll be at arena B3 all weekend... stop by and say "HI"!

150323_10151965754737843_849322747_n.jpg
Can I still order a video??? I was so busy going back and forth I didn't get a chance to stop by and order a video!!

I'm having trouble understanding why no one will release the reasoning behind CEA IAG's bid. I think the cheer world deserves to know why another paid bid was pulled out of thin air the day after an event.

Exactly. Usually if there's an extra bid, the EP is quick to clarify there was a mistake. I have no doubt I'm my mind that with that many teams competing, they're eligible for a ninth bid, but I still think they should have to declare it in advance.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Back