All-Star Cheersport 2014 Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Exactly. I saw a picture that I sincerely hope is fake because if not, it was just tacky. There was a trophy and medals sitting in a trashcan. That is so disrespectful and quite frankly makes you look like a bunch of five year olds. Grow up and get over it. If the image was fake, then I apologize but I can't imagine there was that many medals and trophies sitting around for a picture like that to be faked.
I think it was fake in the sense that they didn't actually throw them away, just did it for the picture, but it was the same team that was all over twitter being bitter about their placement. Really annoying... You don't have to agree with your placement but put on a happy face and congratulate the other team... Complain to your mom or teammates after the competition, not on your twitter. And especially don't put your trophy/medals in the trash, even if it was just for a picture... It's not funny it's bad sportsmanship. Move on to the next comp!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Did anyone see picture of SSX's medals and trophy by the trash can? I just felt that that was totally uncalled for! Maybe it was a joke or I could me mistaken (if so, correct me!). But I just feel like as an athlete you should use that as motivation not throw it away.

ok - sorry but I did see this but is this last year's list...:( I know of at least one team that is missing from the paid bid section.
Yep you're right, just saw the date at the bottom. Sorry about that. I thought since it didn't have a little explanation thing like it does for the Worlds bid link on the site that it was this years, but it's not.

Yep you're right, just saw the date at the bottom. Sorry about that. I thought since it didn't have a little explanation thing like it does for the Worlds bid link on the site that it was this years, but it's not.
thanks for trying. I am sure it will be updated soon.

Did anyone see picture of SSX's medals and trophy by the trash can? I just felt that that was totally uncalled for! Maybe it was a joke or I could me mistaken (if so, correct me!). But I just feel like as an athlete you should use that as motivation not throw it away.

Is that the one that's being discussed in the few posts directly above your post?

I'm having trouble understanding why no one will release the reasoning behind CEA IAG's bid. I think the cheer world deserves to know why another paid bid was pulled out of thin air the day after an event.

They actually got their bid Sunday night at the 9:30 pm awards ceremony!! Most of the team already left ATL!! I'm waiting to hear why they didn't give it to them in the 1st place during their award ceremony!!

They actually got their bid Sunday night at the 9:30 pm awards ceremony!! Most of the team already left ATL!! I'm waiting to hear why they didn't give it to them in the 1st place during their award ceremony!!

That's what we're all trying to figure out. Cheersport advertised 8 paid bids and ended up giving out 9. Either they added another one or someone declined for some reason.

That's what we're all trying to figure out. Cheersport advertised 8 paid bids and ended up giving out 9. Either they added another one or someone declined for some reason.

Apparently everyone accepted their bids and 9 full paid bids was given at Cheersport. I guess this will be a mystery on why a 9th paid bid was given.

(my guess)

A competition as large as CheerSport may be eligible to give more bids than they actually do. In this case, they have the option of simply giving more than advertised that day. It sounds like they exercised that option.

It was kind of disappointing to me so see a lot of negative posts on social media regarding a lot of cheersport results. Let's face it - we have all been there at one time or another. It just becomes extremely disrespectful to the teams that actually won. Be mad at the judges & EP's & take it up with them in private.
people need to remember - when you put things on social media - EVERYONE sees it.
I think though that one can be informative and express their displeasure regarding how a comp is run or the outcome of a particular division at a comp - on social media - without being tacky and disrespectful to the winners and to the comp itself. It is also important to reach a broader range of people sometimes on these issues rather than just the judges and the EPs.

Back