All-Star Cheersport 2014 - Who's Going?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Listen Sarah. Darling sweetheart girl. I'm going to need you to bring me a care package from England. I miss it there!!!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Well I saw Cadbury Creme Eggs in the supermarket the other day and was thinking of bringing some over! Stingrays are hosting us for training in the days running up to compete so I figured those would be a real treat for them as a thank you!

What things do you miss? And if you see us come say hi!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Is there a block schedule yet? I have heard people talking about one but cannot seem to find it.

We will be there providing video coverage.... here's info on Gym and Team pricing, but feel free to call for more info. 585-967-1350 and find SEVideo on Facebook! -Eric

1240237_10151898903017843_1827180329_n.jpg

Glad you're in my hotel then. :D Cheersport is definitely an experience, but overall one of my favorites. Very well run!

My first cheer sport was last year, and I'm going again this year. It is truly an experience but it's BIG FUN!! I can't wait to to this year!!

I ran into 4 guys from ACE in Brookwood Village Mall, I spoke and all of them seemed nice. You guys have an excellent program. I will be watching and cheering you guys on from the audience.

Thanks. Although I'm retired, I'm very proud of them.

BTW, my chances of attending this year are decreasing rapidly.

The Fierce Board: if a team cheers and isn't talked about, does it still get a medal?

Thanks. Although I'm retired, I'm very proud of them.

BTW, my chances of attending this year are decreasing rapidly.

The Fierce Board: if a team cheers and isn't talked about, does it still get a medal?

They are indeed a team to be proud of. ACE teams represented well at Cheersport in Bham this year. Cheersport this year will only be my second year as a spectator, so I hadn't gotten tired of it yet.

Back