All-Star Cheersport 2016

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Just heard that one of our teams times are changing for sunday. So I guess that means a new schedule will be posted at some point... :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
A new schedule was posted Saturday evening (eta - looks like another was posted Sunday afternoon) - that may be the one you need. If you use the link to the first schedule, it doesn't show the update. I had to go to Cheersport.net and click the banner to get the updated schedule.

Can anyone explain how Cheersport comes up with their divisions? I've been told it's based on how the teams have done at previous varsity comps this season?

Can anyone explain how Cheersport comes up with their divisions? I've been told it's based on how the teams have done at previous varsity comps this season?
Random computer drawing

Random computer drawing

Thanks! I was told it had something to do with how the teams have done at varsity comps this season. My CP is in a division where no one yet has a summit bid, but there are two other divisions that both have at least one team that has a bid. I don't want to pass on bad info.

This will be our first time going to CS and we are excited! Is the blanket the "must have" souvenir for this comp?

Thanks! I was told it had something to do with how the teams have done at varsity comps this season. My CP is in a division where no one yet has a summit bid, but there are two other divisions that both have at least one team that has a bid. I don't want to pass on bad info.

This will be our first time going to CS and we are excited! Is the blanket the "must have" souvenir for this comp?

Everyone gets a blanket automatically.

Question: do they still have it where you can watch at home by buying the live feed, i cant find it anywhere.

Question: do they still have it where you can watch at home by buying the live feed, i cant find it anywhere.
Cheersport doesn't usually have a live feed. It's typically a video on demand with the videos posted an hour or two or so after each performance. I don't know if there's a link for it yet, it might be posted in a few days.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

This is our first year - and I want clarification in something... I keep reading (and saw the link) about how standing will be posted throughout the day...

So they will post each division online after they are done for Saturday? Publicly? Something that is not done at any other competition, correct? Why do they do this? Because it's so big?

Back