All-Star Cheersport 2018 Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Was a police report filed? I just received a copy of third hand post from our team mom which mentioned a diner where the four people were located. Just trying to figure out whether the circulated report is true.
Sadly, it was true.

I get what @quietmom was saying about misunderstanding how kids become victims of human trafficking. Most are groomed over a period of time, and there are a myriad more things to watch out for, for sure. It can be much more complicated than a snatch and run. I appreciate that.
I also, however, VERY MUCH appreciate it when cheer parents and people warn one another when they see something shady, so a huge THANK YOU to the parent who spoke up! See something, SAY SOMETHING! Honestly I would'v done the same.
As a side note I was personally abducted at age 17 IN BROAD DAYLIGHT at a mall. It can and does happen. I'm fortunate I survived.
Oh my goodness! Glad you survived ... that is something that affects your entire life. God bless you!

Oh my goodness! Glad you survived ... that is something that affects your entire life. God bless you!
Thank you!
God did bless me with it, as it turns out. I was shown the real value of my life, and completely changed my plan after that. I realized I wasn't living up to my full potential, so I got my ish together and did a complete 180° turn with my grades, relationships, and everything. Life is good.

Back