All-Star Cheersport 2018 Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Last year I was in the arena to watch them and ended up just leaving because I’m short and there was no way I’d be able to see. I knew it’d be on YT soon anyway...
I was able to kind of see Orange last year though.
We went into priority viewing for Steel as we are a Rays team. There were some rather rude athletes from another gym pushing our kids out of the way. We were standing off to the side where the athletes come out while TGLC was on. That was a better view. It's always a madhouse when they are on.

TGLC’s raw score must be 100 or something... because Steel hit and is in second with 98.47, while TGLC had a bunch of mistakes.

That’s pretty insane.

ETA: Nevermind, I misinterpreted a Tweet, not sure what placements are yet.

Last edited:
Small Coed
1. BSB
2. T&S Diamonds
3. Florida Top Dog Rain
4. GymTyme Fever
5. Top Gun Fierce 5
6. Long Island Diamonds
7. Cheer Extreme X5
8. One United Black Knights
9. World Class Black Diamonds
10. ACE Thunderbirds
11. Dream Allstars Eternity

So SE is over Orange...I don’t see it. I understand that Orange had a drop, and I can understand score wise how maybe that counts against them more than the bobbles that SE had, but then SE had NO DEDUCTIONS....I don’t understand that. If someone can explain it, please do bc maybe I’m not thinking clearly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So SE is over Orange...I don’t see it. I understand that Orange had a drop, and I can understand score wise how maybe that counts against them more than the bobbles that SE had, but then SE had NO DEDUCTIONS....I don’t understand that. If someone can explain it, please do bc maybe I’m not thinking clearly.

Are you saying you think SE should have deductions? I don't believe they had any (or should have had any). Orange had a good number of deductions and other issues that really hurt them. With both teams hitting, I would definitely put Orange over SE.

Large coed results were taken off the results page, not sure if that's a mistake or if there's a change or what.

Are you saying you think SE should have deductions? I don't believe they had any (or should have had any). Orange had a good number of deductions and other issues that really hurt them. With both teams hitting, I would definitely put Orange over SE.

Yes. They should have at least had one deduction for a bobbled stunt and an incomplete tumbling pass.

Back