All-Star Cheersport 2018 Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

So the stunt that comes down in their main stunt sequence on the far right, doesn’t count as a bobble? I personally would count it as a fall, but I think now they only count a fall if the flyer touches the ground (like the center stunt in Orange). Am I right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So the stunt that comes down in their main stunt sequence on the far right, doesn’t count as a bobble? I personally would count it as a fall, but I think now they only count a fall if the flyer touches the ground (like the center stunt in Orange). Am I right?

You sure you're not watching yesterday's video? There was a fall on the far right then, but not today.

TGLC’s raw score must be 100 or something... because Steel hit and is in second with 98.47, while TGLC had a bunch of mistakes.

That’s pretty insane.

ETA: Nevermind, I misinterpreted a Tweet, not sure what placements are yet.

i read the same tweet lol

You sure you're not watching yesterday's video? There was a fall on the far right then, but not today.

Yes. It was from Friday night! Thank you! I need to lay more attention to the video labeling. My bad.

Senior Small Coed 5
2w4cl1d.jpg

Senior Medium Coed 5
2m3qjpy.jpg

Senior Large Coed 5
2qnb9tw.jpg

Last edited:
It's floating scores, so the better day counts 75% and the other day counts 25%.
I have mixed feelings about this because if your better day is day 2, then you're usually at an advantage (unless you did horrible on day 1), because there's always an upward trend between day 1 and day 2 if you hit the routine the exact same way on both days.

Ideally, you'll just want to hit on both days and let the cards fall into place.

Last edited:
Wow I haven’t seen even the tiniest mistake from senior elite. That was sooo good!

Final Rankings
IO5
1. FCA Onyx
2. GymTyme Pink

Large IOC5
1. Charlotte Teal
2. Rockstar Grateful Dead
3. Tumble Tech Code Blue
4. Midwest Diamond Katz
5. Palm Beach Lightning Platinum
6. Cheer Omega Omicron

Small IOC 6