All-Star Cheersport And Nca New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

o7q994.jpg

az power from instagram :)

can we talk about how cute that skirt is ?

TG Lady Jags: tiny white shorts are never okay. if that were a skirt, or even a skort, i'd probably be in love. the shorts are just not flattering.

AZ Power: i loveeee lace. and i hate that uniform. i want to like it, but i just cannot.

I can't bring myself to even remotely consider that AZ power uniform as a uniform. It looks like something you'd get at Forever 21 to wear clubbing. There is such a thing as wayyy too much lace ladies and gentlemen and they just demonstrated it. I typically love their uni's so this is a huge disappointment for me :-(

Power reminds me of an actual outfit you would wear out somewhere, no where in that uniform do I get a cheerleading vibe. It's very pretty and unique but I think it's a miss for me.

The AZ Power un may be something that looks like lace but is actually something like lycra I guess... But if it's not surely as soon as anyone pulls a stretch it's gong to rip or end up round their stomach?

Az Power's uniforms never look finished. They never seem to have a name across their chests... First time I don't love a AZ Power Uniform/Practice outfit

AZ powers would be cute, if there was more going on.. And I just can't with out something on the front. I also feel like I would feel really restricted in it like I'd rip it when I would pull a body position or basing something, I also think itd be itchy? I want to like it....but I can't. :(

Top Gun IOC5's unis. perfection.
BEZAMdICIAAjTwP_zps303798ad.jpg
I guess, I'm the only one that doesn't love them. I mean I get the message and it's really really touching.
But the front I just can't. Way too many random looking lines for my taste and I'm not really digging the lettering either.

As for AZ... I have no words. I love all their unis and practice wear but this is not something I can even try to see as a uniform.

Back