All-Star Cheersport Day 1 Chatter

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I was at the Cheersport event yesterday. I am very disappointed. Cheersport claims to be a company whose style is "the best routine with the best choreography, the most difficult tumbling and stunting and least mistakes will score high." Look at the small senior level 5 divisions. Someone please explain this one to me. Why in division 1 were there only 3 scores in the 400s and Division 2 almost all of the scores were in the 400s? These two divisions had different judges, interesting. How is Cheer extreme in second place with 14 deductions (division 1) and Ohio extreme with zero deductions is in 7th place (division 1)? I watched the competition, bought the video and watched the preformances again last night. Ohio extreme was amazing. Also, look at the rankings. All of the big named gyms are in the top half and the small gym are ranked in the bottom half. So much for Cheersport's "fair" judging system. In m opinion their "fair, honest and balanced scoring system", should be named the gym who brings the most teams will score high. I guess Cheersports motto should be, Its all in the name.

Not true. All Star One is far from a big name gym and we have always done well at Cheersport.
Beating several "big name gyms" ...even when it was our very first year...and we brought 2 teams.

Back