All-Star Cheersport Mobile Leaderboard

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Well, word on the street is, Verizon will have the iPhone 5 in August. Til then I'm stuck with AT&T.

IPhones for Verizon can be pre-ordered February 3 and in stores February 10th. In addition their 4G service is up in downtown Atlanta. Lastly, the GWCC has dedicated service for Verizon. Bottom line...you may want to switch to Verizon before Cheersport! Can you tell my brother manages areas for them?
wink.png

IPhones for Verizon can be pre-ordered February 3 and in stores February 10th. In addition their 4G service is up in downtown Atlanta. Lastly, the GWCC has dedicated service for Verizon. Bottom line...you may want to switch to Verizon before Cheersport! Can you tell my brother manages areas for them?
wink.png

The iPhone 4 from what I hear is not a great phone, however, the iPhone 5 is supposed to have all of those issues fixed. And it will only be available from Verizon. That's why I must wait til august.

IPhones for Verizon can be pre-ordered February 3 and in stores February 10th. In addition their 4G service is up in downtown Atlanta. Lastly, the GWCC has dedicated service for Verizon. Bottom line...you may want to switch to Verizon before Cheersport! Can you tell my brother manages areas for them? ;)

The Verizon iPhone won't work with the 4G. It's using the old CDMA technology, not the new 4G.

Some of our staff have AT&T and they are able to get service in the GWCC. Shouldn't be as bad as everyone is making it out! We are excited to see you all there!

The Verizon iPhone won't work with the 4G. It's using the old CDMA technology, not the new 4G.

What I know about the phones and service only comes from my brother so I do not claim to be an expert. However he is and expert.....and according to him all of us will be able to use 4G service in our ability to load things quicker. As far as using all parts of 4G service...no not until the new 4G phones come out. And by the way...he is telling most of his friends to hold off on the IPhone until they see the new 4G ones. Hmmm...

What I know about the phones and service only comes from my brother so I do not claim to be an expert. However he is and expert.....and according to him all of us will be able to use 4G service in our ability to load things quicker. As far as using all parts of 4G service...no not until the new 4G phones come out. And by the way...he is telling most of his friends to hold off on the IPhone until they see the new 4G ones. Hmmm...

I have AT&T and I've been telling people who want to go to Verizon to wait as well. Apple has released a new iPhone every summer for the past few years, just wait a few more months!

From a geek standpoint I wouldn't count on 4G. Most likely NFC will be the thing they push. LTE will be 2012

That is awesome!!! I will definitely have it loaded on my phone even though i wont be there!

I've sent your IP address to Verizon. :D

Bwahaha. I am going off what chips have been ordered in China by Apple. No LTE as far as I know, but NFC will be HUGE! Paying with your phone and setting your phone next to a computer will turn on certain things.

Back