All-Star Cheersport Nationals 2017

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Kinda bummed when I realised OO5 isn't attending this year, but I guess they traded attending Cheersport with JamFest CSN.

Has the bid declaration for Cheersport changed? I remember people being upset that OO5 didn't earn a full-paid bid from Cheersport last year because they didn't win the division or something but score wise they were up there with the other full-paid bid winning teams?

This team just has such bad luck to be honest...

Kinda bummed when I realised OO5 isn't attending this year, but I guess they traded attending Cheersport with JamFest CSN.

Has the bid declaration for Cheersport changed? I remember people being upset that OO5 didn't earn a full-paid bid from Cheersport last year because they didn't win the division or something but score wise they were up there with the other full-paid bid winning teams?

This team just has such bad luck to be honest...
I swear I will cry the day they win Worlds.

I'll go ahead and post this now in case anybody wants to see it even though we're about 3 weeks out. I'm sure there will be schedule updates as I have seen what I think are a few mistakes as well as normal changes that happen. But I've added all the Summit/Worlds bids that teams have (though I could be missing some from my list). I'll likely only update it once or twice right before the weekend, so if there are several changes I may not update them every time. There were a couple teams with D2 summit bids that either are listed as D1 for the comp or the division isn't split, so I've indicated those. Otherwise if they are listed in a D2 division they have a D2 bid, and same with D1. Just in case anyone is wondering what the (D2) means next to some of the bids.

As usual I will keep it locked until Day 1 so it doesn't get messed with. But feel free to copy/paste into your own sheet and edit or filter as you wish.

Cheersport 2017 Google Doc

Ahh, sorry y'all. You should be able to click on the link to access it now.

My daughter is on a small j4, I would love love to go to cheersport but we go to NCA the next weekend so they didn't want to do 2 big travel comps back 2 back! I wish we were there. Good luck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thank you and good luck at NCA!!! We don't get to go to Dallas.

Live Stream Information

Friday, Feb. 17
"Friday Night Live" Benefitting Team Up for St. Jude
— Coverage Begins 6:45PM ET!

[FREE Live Stream] >> Note: The live stream will switch to free on Friday at 6:15PM ET and will change back to premium for Saturday & Sunday's competition at the conclusion of Friday night's event.

The night's events include:
  • 2017 So You Think You Can Tumble: Prepare yourself for jaw-dropping displays of tumbling! With 4 divisions for cheerleaders of all ages, you will be amazed as some of the best tumblers in the nation complete to earn prizes, and the respect and admiration of their peers.
  • The "Friday Night Live" Main Event: The best Level 5 teams in the nation will show us what they've got in a special evening filled with show-stopping performances, all to help raise money to support St. Jude Children's Research Hospital.
  • Fan Favorite Vote: You get to pick the winning team of the night! Voting is open through Sunday at midnight, so make sure to tweet your favorite team's hashtag early & often! See the hashtags to use on the official @CHEERSPORTCorp Twitter Account.

and the rest of the info for the paid subscriptions to see Sat and Sunday competition
CHEERSPORT Nationals 2017 | Varsity TV

Just realise Stingray Rust aren't listed on the schedule anymore... I was so looking forward to seeing their performance after I came across a practice video of them attempting full-team handspring one-and-a-half ups.

Live Stream Information

Friday, Feb. 17
"Friday Night Live" Benefitting Team Up for St. Jude
— Coverage Begins 6:45PM ET!

[FREE Live Stream] >> Note: The live stream will switch to free on Friday at 6:15PM ET and will change back to premium for Saturday & Sunday's competition at the conclusion of Friday night's event.

The night's events include:
  • 2017 So You Think You Can Tumble: Prepare yourself for jaw-dropping displays of tumbling! With 4 divisions for cheerleaders of all ages, you will be amazed as some of the best tumblers in the nation complete to earn prizes, and the respect and admiration of their peers.
  • The "Friday Night Live" Main Event: The best Level 5 teams in the nation will show us what they've got in a special evening filled with show-stopping performances, all to help raise money to support St. Jude Children's Research Hospital.
  • Fan Favorite Vote: You get to pick the winning team of the night! Voting is open through Sunday at midnight, so make sure to tweet your favorite team's hashtag early & often! See the hashtags to use on the official @CHEERSPORTCorp Twitter Account.

and the rest of the info for the paid subscriptions to see Sat and Sunday competition
CHEERSPORT Nationals 2017 | Varsity TV
Does anyone know how the live streaming for the "Friday Night Live" event works? When I click on the link it directs me to a page which prompts me to register for an account. I'm just worried if I do, it'll start charging me on Saturday if I don't cancel the account right after the free live streaming portion.

Last edited:
Back