Members see FEWER ads... join today!

SharkDad

Most Positive, Best Parent '12
Staff member
Cheer Parent
FBOD:LLFB
Dec 15, 2009
Hey everyone,

Great news! CHEERSPORT has agreed to set aside a few tables and maybe a banner near the So You Think You Can Tumble event for a Parent Meet and Greet.

The USASF Parent Action Committee invites parents to stop by and meet. Say hello, tell each other which teams you are with, share compete times so you can support each other's kids and get to know other parents in the sport.

We all share common goals and experiences so I hope this is a great opportunity to share them with each other.

Hey everyone,

Great news! CHEERSPORT has agreed to set aside a few tables and maybe a banner near the So You Think You Can Tumble event for a Parent Meet and Greet.

The USASF Parent Action Committee invites parents to stop by and meet. Say hello, tell each other which teams you are with, share compete times so you can support each other's kids and get to know other parents in the sport.

We all share common goals and experiences so I hope this is a great opportunity to share them with each other.

Thank you CheerSport and thank you SharkDad! Looking forward to meeting you!

What do you need to do to get a team room?

Your coach or gym owner should have been able to request that when they registerded the team. I would go back to the CHEERSPORT representative you registered with and asked.

Hope everyone has a great time! Can't be there on Friday, but hope to see everyone on Saturday.

Are you staying all weekend?

You're going to call me right?

Only planning to drive up for the day on Saturday. Not sure if Cheer2Win will be able to attend. I'll definitely call.

I'm not a parent, but I'll try and stop by :)

Back