All-Star cheersport philadelphia pa dec 11th

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Tsunami looked ok, but they need to up their tumbling (I'm sure they are aware of this)

Tri-State Senior 4 was KILLER.... amazing flyers, great choreography!

Love the boy on Vipers Youth 3, and the center boy for Vipers Coed 4 was WORKING that dance

Rocket Elite- not sure if it was Junior 4 or Senior 4, but the best Level 4 pyramid I have seen this year

Crimson Heat Youth 4 pretty much killed it... They're giving us SQUAD STANDING TUCKS in the opening, and hitting stretch to stretch tick tocks. GET IT

Crimson Heat 5-Alarm- this fierce girl lost her shoe in opening tumbling,and continued to fly in fullups, ticktocks, toss, pyramid, and throw a double at the end of her pass WITH ONE SHOE ON... she was hurt though, hope she's alright, but DAMN GIRL, WORK THAT SOCK!

Comets- Sr 3 or Sr 4 had someone puking on the mat and kept going.

Saw at least another 2 teams with people running off the mat puking and running back onto the floor to finish competing.

Damn, I love this sport.

Tsunami looked ok, but they need to up their tumbling (I'm sure they are aware of this)

Love the boy on Vipers Youth 3, and the center boy for Vipers Coed 4 was WORKING that dance

Rocket Elite- not sure if it was Junior 4 or Senior 4, but the best Level 4 pyramid I have seen this year

Crimson Heat Youth 4 pretty much killed it... They're giving us SQUAD STANDING TUCKS in the opening, and hitting stretch to stretch tick tocks. GET IT

Crimson Heat 5-Alarm- this fierce girl lost her shoe in opening tumbling,and continued to fly in fullups, ticktocks, toss, pyramid, and throw a double at the end of her pass WITH ONE SHOE ON... she was hurt though, hope she's alright, but DAMN GIRL, WORK THAT SOCK!

Saw at least another 2 teams with people running off the mat puking and running back onto the floor to finish competing.

Damn, I love this sport.

Thank you for the compliments on Crimson Heat =)
we worked really hard ,this was our first time out and we did great!!,
and yes one of our girls sprained her ankle but it wasn't the one with the one shoe =)

Thank you for the compliments on Crimson Heat =)
we worked really hard ,this was our first time out and we did great!!,
and yes one of our girls sprained her ankle but it wasn't the one with the one shoe =)
oh wow! I definitely thought it was! I was trying to watch her the whole time, but your choreography is so fast, I must've lost her by the end;)

They are? for some reason, I still don't see any videos from this weekend up there. Maybe I'm looking in the wrong spot ...

That was a nice compliment ..thank you.. Sr 4 did a bunch of around the worlds( as my cp calls them) and Jr 4 had a really high pass where the girls crossed over each other in the air like a X .. Both teams stuck it. Making it so exciting for them. P.s Crimson heat looked amazing as always. Vipers just wowed me and a few of the Unique teams stood out. Are there really videos posted somewhere?

Damn, I love this sport.

That was a nice compliment ..thank you.. Sr 4 did a bunch of around the worlds( as my cp calls them) and Jr 4 had a really high pass where the girls crossed over each other in the air like a X .. Both teams stuck it. Making it so exciting for them. P.s Crimson heat looked amazing as always. Vipers just wowed me and a few of the Unique teams stood out. Are there really videos posted somewhere?

dartfish.tv/cheersport :)

Back