All-Star Cheersport Updates (friday, Saturday, Sunday)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Only senior division winners are guaranteed bids and the rest are essentially judge's choice. But based on score alone, after Day 1 bids would go to:

Full Paid:
Rockstar Rolling Stones
Stingray Apple (current division leader)
Twist & Shout Diamonds (current division leader)
Cheer Extreme Senior Elite
Brandon Senior Black
Top Gun Fierce 5
Stingray Electric
Brandon Pink* (current division leader)

(TG Angels is ahead of Brandon Pink score wise but Brandon is a division leader, so they would replace TG Angels)

At-Large:
Top Gun Angels
Cheer Athletics OnyxCats
Georgia Heat Inferno
Stingray Steel
Cheer Omega Omicron
Midwest Cheer Elite Solar Elite
Central Florida Athletics Black Jax
Flip City Black Out
Cheer Extreme X5
Cheer Savannah Lady Lace
Knight Time Cheer Revolution
Indiana Ultimate U5
Five Star Superstars
Twisters Gold
Cheer Tyme Obsession
All Star One Big Bang

Next few teams:
Central Mississippi Cheer
Elite Heat 24K
GymTyme Jade
Step Ahead Cinco
Atlanta Jayhawks Midnight
Dream Allstars Eternity
Hey! Could you explain the bit again with TG Angels and Brandon? I can't figure it out aha

Hey! Could you explain the bit again with TG Angels and Brandon? I can't figure it out aha
It doesn't look like it will apply to today. But the division winners are guaranteed paid bids. So if Brandon Pink had won their division, even though another team (TG Angels) scored higher than them, the paid bid would have gone to Pink instead.

but thats with 25/75 average. I think today''s score was the 99.8

Someone on twitter said correction their day 2 score was 98.8...
Regardless so damn impressed!!! Lol
Always has been my fave large coed team for years now!! I've always joked with my husband that if we ever moved to Miami (my parents live there) I would totally like apply to be a janitor if i could lol "can I please clean your gym" [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Someone on twitter said correction their day 2 score was 98.8...
Regardless so damn impressed!!! Lol
Always has been my fave large coed team for years now!! I've always joked with my husband that if we ever moved to Miami (my parents live there) I would totally like apply to be a janitor if i could lol "can I please clean your gym" [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just want to work in the pro shop or maybe be the water girl.

One of our teams is in the Senior Small Restricted Coed 5 D2 division and I was watching the rest of the teams. Watched one team called Knight Time Cheer and thought they looked realllly good, but Day 1 placing was 8th. Just saw the results and they jumped all the way to 1st! Guessing they had a bad Day 1 but thought that was pretty awesome :)

Back