All-Star Cheersport Updates (friday, Saturday, Sunday)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Crying because that's my gym!!! Thank you so much. We're very proud of all of our girls and the sweet compliments from industry professionals and spectators this weekend has been incredible!

We were in that division and it was tough. My daughter watched all the teams on day 2 and after you guys performed, she said they just won it. It was a great performance.

We were in that division and it was tough. My daughter watched all the teams on day 2 and after you guys performed, she said they just won it. It was a great performance.
Thank you!! I hope we'll run into each other again this season and return the love and support!

My guess for full-paid bids based on bids declaration:
All-girl
1.) Cheer Extreme Allstars - Senior Elite (one large all-girl team guaranteed a full-paid bid even if teams ahead already have full-paid bids, given said team places in top 3)
2.) Brandon Allstars - Senior Pink (one medium all-girl team guaranteed a full-paid bid even if teams ahead already have full-paid bids, given said team places in top 3)
3.) Stingray Allstars - Apple (probably the top team among both small all-girl divisions)
4.) Cheer Athletics - Onyx Cats (probably an "up for grabs")

Coed
1.) Central Florida Athletics - Black Jax (one medium coed team guaranteed a full-paid bid even if teams ahead already have full-paid bids, given said team places in top 3)
2.) Twist & Shout - Diamonds (probably the top team among both small coed divisions)
3.) Rockstar Cheer - Rolling Stones (probably an "up for grabs")
4.) Brandon Allstars - Senior Black (the one large coed team guaranteed a full-paid bid is forfeited and becomes an "up for grab" because all top 3 teams in large coed already have a full-paid bid)
My guesses for full-paid bids were right... nothing unexpected there, really.

Back