All-Star Cheersport Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

IAG5 Day 1 results from #CHEERSPORT 1- GT Pink 2- Cheersport Great White Sharks (Canada) 3- Outlaws

Sr Small 5 Div II 1-OA Angels 2-Kentucky All Stars 3-American Elite

Medium Senior 5 Day 1 #CHEERSPORT 1 Orange, 2 FCA, 3 FAME

Medium Coed Day 1 #CHEERSPORT 1 SOT 2 Gymtyme 3. World Cup O 4. Tx Lonestar RED (Industry News is reporting scores are currently under review)

New----large sr f5-1 WC-2 Rays 3. Both WC and Twisters challenged deductions and won. #CHEERSPORT

Sr Small Coed 5 1. SJS Avalanche 2. Brandon All Stars 3. FAME 4. RockStar "The Beatles"

LrgJrCoed 5 1. SOT 2. Stingrays

heard WCSS have highest Large Senior raw score... but standings are 1. f5 2. WCSS 3. Peach

Originally Peach was in 2nd, but both f5 and WCSS challenged deductions and won.

I'm just curious as to why they aren't showing any of the medium division on dartfish.tv. i've been watching all day and it seems like they either didn't record, or are having technical difficulties...not sure

Ok Avalanche..need to see that routine. Did Brandon hit? Would love if there was a great white video floating around..

Small JrCoed 5
1 GA Allstars 92.95
2 FAME The J5 92.29
3 Greensboro All Stars Excel Cheetahs 91.73
4 CheerCorps Allstar Cheerleading Bomb Squad 90.29

I'm just curious as to why they aren't showing any of the medium division on dartfish.tv. i've been watching all day and it seems like they either didn't record, or are having technical difficulties...not sure

According to Twitter Medium Coed is currently in contention in regards to scores...they may be holding the videos until they are done reviewing.

Back