All-Star Cheersquad

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

ive been trying to upload this vid for the past 4 days. the internet connection keeps getting interrupted some how and it has to start over due to the inability to resume. its uploading... again...

didnt think that the russian version of youtube would remove it, the first one that i uploaded and that was removed, due to copywrite issues.

So now that the whole season is up and has been seen by a lot of people, do you guys feel like they will do a season 2? Or if they do, will they follow the same team? I would honestly love to see them follow a few of the teams in the division so we can really see how they work differently and reach the finals and everything. I also just really want the Ice Queens to have a show again....and to finally win Worlds!

So now that the whole season is up and has been seen by a lot of people, do you guys feel like they will do a season 2? Or if they do, will they follow the same team? I would honestly love to see them follow a few of the teams in the division so we can really see how they work differently and reach the finals and everything. I also just really want the Ice Queens to have a show again....and to finally win Worlds!
I think the real question is would Great Whites do another season? I wonder what their opinion of the show and the experience was. Isn't there like a TV Show curse? Every team that does some type of show loses that season?

I think the real question is would Great Whites do another season? I wonder what their opinion of the show and the experience was. Isn't there like a TV Show curse? Every team that does some type of show loses that season?
I know a few girls on the team and based on their social medias, they would do another season if they could. I also believe someone at sharks is related to the film crew so highly doubt they'd follow any other team

I feel like the attention of cameras and the other stuff they are filming might make people lose focus, but at the same time even without the film crew there are a lot of cameras on them and people following them. I think it will be interesting to see though. Like someone mentioned, there can often be a curse when people are being filmed. I think it's just the detraction of having to refilm the same thing 10 times over instead of moving on and working on important stuff....evidenced by the scenes in the show that are CLEARLY rehearsed and all but scripted!

Back