All-Star Cheersquad

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Im guessing since they aired a new episode everyday and not once a week like normal shows, there will not be a season 2. Its like they were just trying to get it aired and over with.

Im guessing since they aired a new episode everyday and not once a week like normal shows, there will not be a season 2. Its like they were just trying to get it aired and over with.

Was it also aired that way in Canada as well?

I have to say, as great as it is to have something like this on FreeForm, In a way a straight to Netflix show would be possibly even better for getting viewers!

Was it also aired that way in Canada as well?

I have to say, as great as it is to have something like this on FreeForm, In a way a straight to Netflix show would be possibly even better for getting viewers!
Pretty sure it was weekly in Canada, it didn't start airing in the US until later.

That was because we saw it after the season was already aired in Canada. It was first aired in Canada as an episode a week.

That's what I though. I've seen people post that it just started in Australia and looks to be every week? I feel like depending on how many viewers it got, it might stay on Canada and then air like that in USA on the future if they do another season. Some shows do better on non USA platforms it seems, and also different shows are easier to use elsewhere since there is not as much competition for air time. This is all my guess mind you.... Haha

That was because we saw it after the season was already aired in Canada. It was first aired in Canada as an episode a week.
Most of the time even if they show it in another country first, they show 1 episode a week. To me showing it everyday seems like freeform in the US wasn't that interested in it.

Most of the time even if they show it in another country first, they show 1 episode a week. To me showing it everyday seems like freeform in the US wasn't that interested in it.

I think there is also a lot more competition for ratings and with other shows in the US. I was kind of surprised when I heard it was going to be on FreeForm in the first place. I could maybe see like the CW or something...but FreeFrom seemed like a bit of strange choice for me in some ways.

Has anyone watched a movie on Freeform? I watched Dirty Dancing and it was the directors cut version. So confused when scenes popped up that are not normally in the movie. [emoji15]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Has anyone watched a movie on Freeform? I watched Dirty Dancing and it was the directors cut version. So confused when scenes popped up that are not normally in the movie. [emoji15]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The Harry Potter movies do too, they did when it was ABC Family as well.

I feel like cheer is still just such an under raited sport! Anyone else remember the shows Cheerleader Nation and Cheerleader U back in the day? Those did okay on TLC, but even then I feel like they weren't super hits. People just don't know about all star cheer unless they involved in it, so sadly great shows and teams don't get the recognition they deserve. I face the same thing on a much smaller scale when I try to get people interested in my books about all star cheer as well. It's just a world people don't understand....

Back