All-Star Cheertech Comp

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

This nicest thing I can say is: I think it is very wise to consider the amount of large, wonderful cheer programs in the surrounding geographical region and look at their competition schedules and ponder why most of them will not step within a 100 foot radius of cheer tech.

It should make you go "hmmmm" that worlds bids are being offered in NJ, and yet you'll find most of the worlds gyms at the one day Encore competition 40 miles north.

We went last year for the first time ever going to a cheer tech event. It was in Wildwood. I have to say i was pleasantly surprised. I heard a lot of bad things, but honestly it was a well run event. So much so that we are going back this year to the event at Harrah's in AC. everything ran on time & scoring seemed fair.

We went last year for the first time ever going to a cheer tech event. It was in Wildwood. I have to say i was pleasantly surprised. I heard a lot of bad things, but honestly it was a well run event. So much so that we are going back this year to the event at Harrah's in AC. everything ran on time & scoring seemed fair.
I feel like the message was heard and this comp has either changed management or taken some sound advice, because I have heard more positive things from this past season. EPs can change for better and for worse. Spirit Cheer Nationals is a great example. For years it was held in Connecticut and it was easily one of the worst competitions we attended, and it seemed many gyms felt the same because it got smaller every year. It never ran on time, you could hear the music for the teams warming up while teams were competing, just an overall mess. They moved to Atlantic City and got their act together and it is now one of the biggest competitions in the Northeast and is very well run. A different EP used to be run by a gym owner and was a great competition, but it got bought out and has been a mess ever since and many big local gyms don't attend. Hopefully this EP has made changes for the better and can become a competition gyms in the area want to attend.

I feel like the message was heard and this comp has either changed management or taken some sound advice, because I have heard more positive things from this past season. EPs can change for better and for worse. Spirit Cheer Nationals is a great example. For years it was held in Connecticut and it was easily one of the worst competitions we attended, and it seemed many gyms felt the same because it got smaller every year. It never ran on time, you could hear the music for the teams warming up while teams were competing, just an overall mess. They moved to Atlantic City and got their act together and it is now one of the biggest competitions in the Northeast and is very well run. A different EP used to be run by a gym owner and was a great competition, but it got bought out and has been a mess ever since and many big local gyms don't attend. Hopefully this EP has made changes for the better and can become a competition gyms in the area want to attend.
I believe his son took over Cheer Tech?? According to what I remember hearing during awards at Spirit Cheer Nationals back in December, His son came on stage and made a speech about it?

Last edited:
I believe his son took over Cheer Tech?? According to what I remember hearing during awards at Spirit Cheer Nationals back in December, His son came on stage and made a speech about it?

Yes, a speech that nobody could hear because nobody can take an 18/19 year old taking over as CEO of uhhh, Cheer Tech. Hopefully they'll do better at Harrah's but as it was always poorly run when it was at the Wildwood Convention Center. Even the head of the competition gave me some not so kind words as well as the new *CEO* who was running warm ups.

Yes, a speech that nobody could hear because honestly, I dont think anybody understood what was even going on. Hopefully they'll do better at Harrah's but, it was always poorly run when it was at the Wildwood Convention Center. Even the head of the competition gave me some not so kind words as well as the new *CEO* who was running warm ups.

Back