All-Star Cheertech?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

There is usually a lot of talk after Cheertech ;) Are things already getting strange? I haven;t heard anything yet

All I know is that CJA , Jersey All Stars and some of WC will be at Encore tomorrow and not at Cheertech.

There is usually a lot of talk after Cheertech ;) Are things already getting strange? I haven;t heard anything yet

All I know is that CJA , Jersey All Stars and some of WC will be at Encore tomorrow and not at Cheertech.

True .. but even that Encore competition is getting smaller every year.. no STAR this year?

The venue at Harrah's is not suitable. The ballroom doesn't have enough seating and because of the set up you can actually only watch from the VIP area. No one else in the venue can easily see the stage and there's no video coverage. This is what you get for a $25 a day entry fee. There is a lack of staff everywhere. No one controlling the VIP area, no one timing warmups or checking who goes into the warm up area. Worst of all, there was a serious injury earlier. Two cheerleaders collided in the air and one had a neck injury. The injured athlete laid on the mat for almost an hour with coaches and a security guard. Between them it was obvious they didn't know what to do. Finally an ambulance came to take her away. It's ugly.

I swear to God if my kid was hurt on a mat for almost an hour there would be hell to pay.

That is absolutely terrifying! I don't understand why comps aren't required to have an ambulance and staff at all comps.

True .. but even that Encore competition is getting smaller every year.. no STAR this year?
STAR's first comp will be Beast of the East in Atlantic City. Our showcase is Saturday.

Last edited:
Its the same $hit show as always. The teams that are there are well aware of this. Basically if you’d like to experience Worlds and be one-and-done, then this is the competition for you.

The venue at Harrah's is not suitable. The ballroom doesn't have enough seating and because of the set up you can actually only watch from the VIP area. No one else in the venue can easily see the stage and there's no video coverage. This is what you get for a $25 a day entry fee. There is a lack of staff everywhere. No one controlling the VIP area, no one timing warmups or checking who goes into the warm up area. Worst of all, there was a serious injury earlier. Two cheerleaders collided in the air and one had a neck injury. The injured athlete laid on the mat for almost an hour with coaches and a security guard. Between them it was obvious they didn't know what to do. Finally an ambulance came to take her away. It's ugly.

I agree 1000%. It was a hot mess.

Does anyone know if the cheerleader that went missing and was later found and taken to the ER is okay?

I know the standard protocol for a missing child is guard all entries/exits no one in or out but who does this work at comps, does the competition stop or keep running as scheduled. I fortunately have never witnessed a missing child at a comp.

who got the bids and grand champs for each level?
Not sure about grand champs for each level, but here's the Worlds bids:
Full Paid: Long Island Cheer - Diamonds
Full Paid: All Star One - Lady Bang
At-Large: USA Wildcats - Elite
At-Large: Skky Allstars - Reign
At-Large: Platinum Athletics - PAC5
At-Large: NY Icons - Perfection

Okay I did alittle research for grand champs.
Level 1 - I couldn’t find it
Level 2 - New York icons youth 2
Level3- New Jersey Spirit Explosion youth 3
Level 4- Long Island senior 4
Level 4.2- allstar one
Level 5- New Jersey Spirit Explosion Junior restricted 5

Back