All-Star Choreographer Of The Year!!!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Ray is one of the most AMAZING choreographers in this industry, and one of my personal favorites. His list goes on and on from Champion Cheer Outlaws (my favorite), CA Bullets, East Elite, Miami Elite, Cheer Force and Madison High School. Just lots of GREAT innovative material and always fun to watch. Good luck to him, he deserves this award.

I'll never forget years ago when my team was lucky enough to do a camp with him. We were working on stunts and he told me I was a beautiful flyer. To hear something like that from such an industry legend made me so incredibly happy!! I'm an old college student who will never cheer again, but that's still one of my favorite cheer memories. Good luck Ray!!

Love, love, love Ray. He was my college coach and friend. He is one of the most sweetest, funniest, caring person that I have ever meet. Lots of great memories with him that I will never forget.

Can I just say that the athletes on Cheerforce Nfinity/Coed Black are seriously THE most impressive stunters/dancers/tumblers i've seen in my 8 years of all star cheer..The routines that Ray whips up for them are ALWAYS so innovative and new..Never a boring routine! It just blows my mind at competitions! Good job CF!!

Congratulations to all the nominees!! Way off topic but Brad Vaughan hasn't aged a bit! He looks just as gorgeous today as he did when Spirit was born!!

So my boss/mentor, Ray Jasper has been nominated for Choreographer of the Year so I created a video for him to represent some of the amazing choreography he has done for my team, Cheerforce Nfinity and our sister team in the San Diego location, Cheerforce Coed Black. Wanted to share it on the boards, hope you like it :)

GOOD LUCK RAY!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iR30KRM9oHA

the first time i saw one of his routines, i went on a mad mission that day to find out who the choreographer of that routine was...he truly is amazing!

Can I just say that the athletes on Cheerforce Nfinity/Coed Black are seriously THE most impressive stunters/dancers/tumblers i've seen in my 8 years of all star cheer..The routines that Ray whips up for them are ALWAYS so innovative and new..Never a boring routine! It just blows my mind at competitions! Good job CF!!

That's very sweet of you, and I'll be sure to let our coaches know that their hard work is appreciated :) Good luck the rest of the season!

Back