All-Star Choreographer Of The Year

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

May 9, 2010
Ladies and Gentlemen it's that time of the year again!! Coming up on the 7th of April you are going to be able to vote for you FAVORITE Choreographer of the 2011-2012 season! I am personally sending my luck and prayers out for my mentor and choreographer coach, "THE" Ray Jasper! From being my coach at Miami Elite when I was large coed and bringing me to a world champion title in 2005, to allowing me still to this day to work along side him to learn how he is so magical, this guy is a true inspiration!

Check out this link below and get your love for him started, let's crown this TRULY INNOVATIVE PHENOMENON!

SORRY I MEANT TO SAY-APRIL 3rd through the 10th on the "Cheerleader Magazine Facebook" *** VOTE THERE!!

I love Wes Haley but since he is not nominated this year my vote goes to Ray Jasper. I am always in love with CheerForce's choeography from their stunts to their transitions, that alone makes me want to vote for him.
i know! so upset wes wasnt nominated this year. he is my favorite by far! but Ray is awesome too, he will be getting my vote!

Back