All-Star Choreographer Spreadsheet

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Dec 28, 2009
So, we are thinking about hiring someone to come in and do choreography next year, but I have no idea where to start. I have tons of recommendations, but no idea what sets one person apart from another.
My thoughts are to start a spreadsheet with choreographer information on it, with general info about the company/person. Finding these people, along with what they offer and the price is a nightmare when you only have a name and email.

If you have a company, know someone, or want to point someone in this direction, I would love to get this info and create a spreadsheet for other coaches/owners to use. Here is the info I'm thinking about including:

Business Name:
Contact Name:
Contact Phone:
Contact Email:
Specializes In (dance, full routines, upper levels, etc):
Cost for Full Routine:
Music Included?:
Travel Considerations (how far they are willing to go, where they are):
Other information:

Please respond if you want to be included, or if you think I am missing anything. Thanks!

So, we are thinking about hiring someone to come in and do choreography next year, but I have no idea where to start. I have tons of recommendations, but no idea what sets one person apart from another.
My thoughts are to start a spreadsheet with choreographer information on it, with general info about the company/person. Finding these people, along with what they offer and the price is a nightmare when you only have a name and email.

If you have a company, know someone, or want to point someone in this direction, I would love to get this info and create a spreadsheet for other coaches/owners to use. Here is the info I'm thinking about including:

Business Name:
Contact Name:
Contact Phone:
Contact Email:
Specializes In (dance, full routines, upper levels, etc):
Cost for Full Routine:
Music Included?:
Travel Considerations (how far they are willing to go, where they are):
Other information:

Please respond if you want to be included, or if you think I am missing anything. Thanks!

Sounds like a great idea! I don't know any choreographers in the the states, but maybe you should explicitly include in your travel considerations sections how much extra they charge for travelling or something like that?

Since I'm also from Europe, I'd love to have the travel considerations include going to other continents (and what the requirements for that are).

Back