All-Star Choreography

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Nov 13, 2014
We are looking for a new choreographer for next season. I want to know if you know someone amazing who is willing to come to Canada to create our routine . If you know what it costs you can DM me as well. I would love some videos too so I can show the owner!

We are looking for a new choreographer for next season. I want to know if you know someone amazing who is willing to come to Canada to create our routine . If you know what it costs you can DM me as well. I would love some videos too so I can show the owner!

Check out our website, Home - Spirit FX - We have a long list of amazing choreographers that work with us, along with video samples! We do a few other teams in Canada as well! This year we had over 200 teams between Worlds, Summit and D2 Summit! My email is [email protected] if you have any other questions.

yeah, last season our team got got choreographed by them. We've competed at Cheer Tech/Spirit Brands competitions this season, last season and 2 seasons ago.
Can you show me a video so I can have an idea of what it looked like?

(this was the S3 team)
(this was the J2 team)
These were from the 2014-2015 season.I believe we were choreographed by Cheertech/spirit brands but I don't know because I joined like 2 months before choreography...

EDIT:
Heres some from last season (2015-2016):
(this was the J2 team)
(this was the S2 team)
I'll try to find a way to find any videos of the youth team.

Last edited:
Back