Music Christian Cheer Mixes.. Helpppp

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Apr 20, 2013
So my private, Christian highschool just declared that cheerleaders are required to use entirely Christian music next football season. We are not a competitive team, but are in all honesty better than most level 4 teams I've seen. (I do competitive too) we usually have the local gym mix music for us, or we edit and cut mixes we find online. (With permission of course) for some reason even though all our mixes are clean, they are wanting entirely Christian. Yall have any ideas? We can't buy our mixes and I'm the only one on the team that can remotely cut music.

HELP!

We are the best, of silver black and blue.

Hawk Nelson might have some good song options, depending on how far back you go.

Thousand Foot Krutch, Britt Nicole, and Lecrae are good options as well! I've heard all three in cheer music before.

Some reggae is Christian as well, you can look that up? Also try Christian dancehall music, or Christan Reggaeton.

So my private, Christian highschool just declared that cheerleaders are required to use entirely Christian music next football season. We are not a competitive team, but are in all honesty better than most level 4 teams I've seen. (I do competitive too) we usually have the local gym mix music for us, or we edit and cut mixes we find online. (With permission of course) for some reason even though all our mixes are clean, they are wanting entirely Christian. Yall have any ideas? We can't buy our mixes and I'm the only one on the team that can remotely cut music.

HELP!

We are the best, of silver black and blue.

I've heard Awakening by Chris Tomlin in quite a few all star routines. Also, Overcomer by Mandisa

Try anything by Eden's Edge! They're a Christian Band. Too Good To Be True might work

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I once did an entirely Christian individual for a young lady. I used Mandesa (Overcomer) Britt Nicole (all her stuff is absolutely great) Francesca Battistelli (Write Your Story) The Cimorelli Sisters (Believe It)

Originally I knew nothing about Chirstian pop, but I just googled Christian pop artists/music and looked at things like Billboard 100 charts

Additionally a lot of country has strong Christian undertones ex: Raelynn- God Made Girls and Carrie Underwoods-Something In the Water

Hot Christian Songs : Page 1 | Billboard

Back