Music Christina Aguilara - Beautiful People (burlesque) Dance Section Music

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jul 5, 2010
Does anyone have a mix of christina aguilera - Beautiful people from burlesque, i am trying to find it for our dance section but i cant find any team that has it or any pre made music :( does anyone know of a team that has it? (im from the uk and wont be competing in america this season so i think it might be ok to borrow the music) or is there a nice person out that that could make a mix of the song for me, lasting about 5 or 6 counts of 8. I would love you forever :)

have you tried iTunes? I think they have the song and then you could get someone to mix it for you

yeah itunes have it, its jus that we have already paid alot of money for our previous music that we have been using for the season, and cant afford to get another piece mixed or even change the old one. So was just seeing if anyone already had a mix, not having much success though :( ...ah well thanks for your reply :)

Does anyone have a mix of christina aguilera - Beautiful people from burlesque, i am trying to find it for our dance section but i cant find any team that has it or any pre made music :( does anyone know of a team that has it? (im from the uk and wont be competing in america this season so i think it might be ok to borrow the music) or is there a nice person out that that could make a mix of the song for me, lasting about 5 or 6 counts of 8. I would love you forever :)

heres the song .. i wil talk to my friend to see if he is busy .. if not h might be able to .. jus tell me what part in the music u want
http://cheerlibrary.com/audio/1640/the-beautiful-people-[from-bur

Back