All-Star Christmas Gifts For Coaches

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I am doing gift cards...we have 6 coaches (includes tumbling coaches)....honestly, what would you say is the average amount most people give? $10 $25? 50? other? I know it isn't mandatory and purely discretionary but also want to be within the norm...thanks for any insight!
I'd say if you aren't going in with anyone, $10 would be the norm.

I am doing gift cards...we have 6 coaches (includes tumbling coaches)....honestly, what would you say is the average amount most people give? $10 $25? 50? other? I know it isn't mandatory and purely discretionary but also want to be within the norm...thanks for any insight!

I did $25 for the head coach and $10 for the tumbling coaches and assistants.

I think this mostly depends on where the gift card is for. You want to make sure it's enough to afford whatever the place is. $10 is usually good for starbucks and similar places. Movie gift cards should be enough to cover the price of a full price movie in your area. Nail salons should be the price of a mani or a pedi. Restaurants should be enough to cover a typical meal there. It sucks to give a $10 gift card to a restaurant that a person can't eat at for the amount on the card. As a coach, the cards range anywhere from $10 to $100. MOST are in the $15-$25 range, with $50 being the next most common amount I get.

ETA: Coaches do appreciate any amount, don't feel like you have to give a certain amount. This is just the guide I personally go by.

Back